Mood

Very colorful. Their foliage is much further along than ours. I am scared to blink here:irked:

Very colorful. Their foliage is much further along than ours. I am scared to blink here:irked:

Thanks! When it hits Boston area you need to be on alert down there. Will let you know.

Hot damn, look at that reflection! :thumbyo:

Right! We were actually heading home after a great day of shooting where the only thing we didn't get were reflections because it was a bit breezy. This was not a planned stop. But you know how just before sunset it tends to get really still? We were cruising along and out of the corner of my eye I saw some water through the trees and a sign that said "boat ramp". Had to turn around and go back to check it out. Jackpot! We stuck it out until sunset but the sky never really colored up. Still the reflections and clouds were pretty amazing. Will post more later.

Let's see...fall colors, mist, reflection, clouds, mood...it has it all. Great shot!

Very rich color in this one. The skies have been perfect up here for the past week or so, and that is contributing to the appeal of this one. It’s a little on the dark side and it works well here, almost like this was shot at sunset

Let's see...fall colors, mist, reflection, clouds, mood...it has it all. Great shot!

Thanks Cheryl!

Very rich color in this one. The skies have been perfect up here for the past week or so, and that is contributing to the appeal of this one. It’s a little on the dark side and it works well here, almost like this was shot at sunset

The skies were beautiful the entire day on Saturday. Picture perfect! This was taken about 5:30pm. Even thought it wasn't quite sunset, the sun was going down behind the mountain behind and to the right of where I was shooting from so we did have side light but it was just peeking in and out of the clouds the whole time.

Serene shot there. Still waiting for out tree here to turn.

Most reactions

Back