What's new

Moon, Rocket, Fireworks & More...

JTHphoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 22, 2005
Messages
4,387
Reaction score
73
Location
Phoenix, AZ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I haven't posted in the General Gallery in ages, and I took a lot of random shots last weekend, just thought I would throw them all in one thread...

1. Moonset shots from 10/27/06
IMG_9120.jpg


2. A little longer exposure...
IMG_9137.jpg


3. My take on junky cars in the desert...
IMG_9140.jpg


4. BBQ - This was so good. :drool:
IMG_9150.jpg


5. Launching Rockets...
IMG_9270.jpg


6. Homemade Fireworks...
IMG_9253.jpg


7. Birdseed-eating javelina at night...
IMG_9260.jpg


8. Again...
IMG_9261.jpg


9. A few horses...
IMG_9205.jpg


10.
IMG_9220.jpg


11. My pup Riley making a new friend...
IMG_9182.jpg


12. This horse was completely enthralled with her.
IMG_9197.jpg
 
This is a nice, sometimes also quite funny little series.
It is random, there is no doubt. :D

I like that little "moon landing ship" of your homemade fireworks! :D

And your moonset photos. Wow. Cool!

Those steaks are not normal!
That size for a steak is NOT normal! :shock:
It is e-norm-ous! Who can eat that much!?!?!?

When my son was younger, we also had rockets of this kind ... but they did not survive for too long ... landing always came a bit too fast and hard for them. But somewhere in my archives there SHOULD be a similar photo to your "rocket launch" pic, provided I managed to capture the rocket within my frame (I no longer remember).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom