Moonlight at Knott's.

I love the night sky and motion blur, but the underside of the rollercoaster and the bottom half of the photo looks somewhat overexposed.

so cool! you did a great job of capturing the motin, and i like the placement of the moon. however that greyish brown colour of the night sky always bugs me... would have been so beautiful at blue hour.

I love the night sky and motion blur, but the underside of the rollercoaster and the bottom half of the photo looks somewhat overexposed.

Thanks! Yeah there were street lights - tried to tone down the highlights a bunch there and cropped it as much as I could to get rid of it

so cool! you did a great job of capturing the motin, and i like the placement of the moon. however that greyish brown colour of the night sky always bugs me... would have been so beautiful at blue hour.

Thanks! :) Yeah I never really looked at the brown part until now, and it bugs me now that you bring it up haha. Wish I would have seen it so I could edit the color :p

Really beautiful. It's somehow fun and haunting at the same time haha. Great contrast of color, just a really interesting image

Thank you!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back