What's new

Moontree

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 1, 2010
Messages
5,341
Reaction score
4,116
Location
Scituate, MA.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$RAW_9825-2.webp
 
Last edited:
Nice colors. I wish that moon was just a touch higher.
Perhaps you were going for the branches touching the moon, but it bugs my OCD.
Probably more my problem than the photo's. ;)
 
Nice colors. I wish that moon was just a touch higher.
Perhaps you were going for the branches touching the moon, but it bugs my OCD.
Probably more my problem than the photo's. ;)

Thanks. I agree with you about wanting the moon higher. I was setup taking pictures of this lighthouse when I happened to turn around to see then moon going down behind the tree. I spun the camera around just in time to get this shot before it moved lower behind the top branches.

$RAW_9835-2.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom