What's new

Moose Mountain

seven

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 21, 2005
Messages
550
Reaction score
16
Location
Calgary
Shots from Moose Mountain today...

smmmmalalalal.jpg


samalll.jpg


smallysmall.jpg


templatec43opy.jpg


templatecbvghopy.jpg


AAAA.jpg


Thanks for looking.
 
the second one is really really cool~~ :)
 
Love the action in the second one. Nice capture!
 
I like # 2, 3, & 4. Great movement shots & very well done compositionally. First one is a nice idea, but I wish the person on the bike would be a bit sharper.
Thanks for posting!
 
I think #2 looks like its on colour infra-red. Perhaps because of the blueness of the sky. Its a really good photograph, well captured.
 
Excellent shooting. :)

These look like they belong in an MTB Magazine or National Geographic. :)
 
surfingfireman said:
#2 is super sweet! How much did he clear you by?
Thanks. I was lying down under the jump, and my head wasat the bottom of where the landing starts. I was a few feet down from where he actually landed so he cleared me by a safe distance.

Thanks for the comments everyone.
 
very cool shots!! intense
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom