What's new

More Abstracts1.

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
12,983
Reaction score
5,003
Location
Cleveland, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1.
6237267473_dec055b8b5_b.jpg








2.
6237791068_c3328cb100_b.jpg








3.
6237267373_4515ecd743_b.jpg
 
I really like #3.
I like the comp in #2 but the color pallate doesnt do much for me.
 
Interesting! #3 is really groovy!
 
I love the second. What are we looking at there?

Sent from my iPhone using PhotoForum
 
Number 3 is just fantastic, like everybody else already said. A keeper, and also the one that speaks the loudest about your photographer's eye.

I like #1 too, but I'm a bit thrown off by the perspective distortion. Might be just me though.
 
#2 is just yummy to me!!! I love the repeating pattern and color change!!!
#1 I have to agree w/ invisible, the distortion w/ the up angle bothers me in this shot. But I like the minimalist/abstract feel.
More great shots from your trip!!
 
I love seeing which images people gravitate too. I am often wrong in my guessing. Such as here, and the love for #3 :thumbup:

Pen, #2 is simply a dichroic glazed tile wall. It was in the entry way to a restaurant. Caught it out of the corner of my eye. The colors change and "move" depending on your angle of view.

The perspective on #1 was interesting to work with. I debated correcting it, to make the tower square. I really felt the little bit of quirk is better than squaring it up. The tower leans back and is slightly twisted, so it's not entirely square to begin with. I do like the play of so much going on with the color tiles, and the clear blue sky, but I don't think it is a terribly strong image. It's one of those "I just like it" things.


The 3rd one, I didn't think people would like. It is from weird stainless steel sculpture, and I spent quite a bit of time "finding" this image in it. I converted to b&w be cause the blue cast from the sky was distracting.

Thanks for your responses!
 
Man wow you have an eye for finding wild stuff to shoot.
 
It's everywhere, man!

I suck at landscapes and people and wide angle lenses.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom