N Nikmal TPF Noob! Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 121 Reaction score 21 Location Minnesota Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 21, 2013 #1 More Airshow pictures for C&C
R ryanparker TPF Noob! Joined Nov 12, 2012 Messages 330 Reaction score 27 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 21, 2013 Banned #2 Fantastic shot!
N Nikmal TPF Noob! Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 121 Reaction score 21 Location Minnesota Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 21, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3
WesternGuy Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 23, 2010 Messages 5,281 Reaction score 1,219 Location Calgary, Alberta, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 21, 2013 #4 For action shots, these aren't too bad. They look a little dark - maybe underexposed? WesternGuy
Richichi TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2013 Messages 180 Reaction score 20 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 21, 2013 #5 I agree they look underexposed maybe try pushing the white levels up a bit but I do like the composition of both photos very much with #1 my fav!!!
I agree they look underexposed maybe try pushing the white levels up a bit but I do like the composition of both photos very much with #1 my fav!!!