More Brighton Fringe

Fujidave

Blue eyed and Beautiful
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nice timing!! Catching things midair, etc. Love the last one, getting the action and a great expression!

I think the best ones are the ones that seem in closer. I don't think much background is necessary unless the photo is about the scene, the stage, the crowd, etc. I liked using a short telephoto to get 'around' people. Unless they're part of what's going on or you want a crowd shot, you may not want them in your shots so much.

All the practice has paid off, you seem to be shooting much tighter and getting cleaner shots. Very nice work, and glad it was fun! I enjoyed doing sports and events.

I got an opportunity when the right person saw my photos when I wasn't trying for anything... I learned to think about how would someone use the photos. This was for marketing, they like nice pictures of their signage/ads etc. Who knew?? lol Turned out to be so much fun.

Glad you had fun and got some great shots!

Nice timing!! Catching things midair, etc. Love the last one, getting the action and a great expression!

I think the best ones are the ones that seem in closer. I don't think much background is necessary unless the photo is about the scene, the stage, the crowd, etc. I liked using a short telephoto to get 'around' people. Unless they're part of what's going on or you want a crowd shot, you may not want them in your shots so much.

All the practice has paid off, you seem to be shooting much tighter and getting cleaner shots. Very nice work, and glad it was fun! I enjoyed doing sports and events.

I got an opportunity when the right person saw my photos when I wasn't trying for anything... I learned to think about how would someone use the photos. This was for marketing, they like nice pictures of their signage/ads etc. Who knew?? lol Turned out to be so much fun.

Glad you had fun and got some great shots!

Thank you Sharon for the nice words, today was the last day in Fringe City where this all takes place, but I hope to find something to do tomorrow on the last day of Fringe.

Terrific work, FD! Looks like you and the rest of the crowd had a great time. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back