R RxForB3 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 10, 2012 Messages 654 Reaction score 76 Location Yakima, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 3, 2014 #1 Decided to burn some more flowers. What do you think? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7.
BGeise No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 9, 2014 Messages 304 Reaction score 57 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 4, 2014 #2 I like 3,6 and 7. The close us pictures have better effect. And i like 6 for the colors. Try using more alcohol...pyro ;-) Kidding, cool pics
I like 3,6 and 7. The close us pictures have better effect. And i like 6 for the colors. Try using more alcohol...pyro ;-) Kidding, cool pics
R RxForB3 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 10, 2012 Messages 654 Reaction score 76 Location Yakima, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 4, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 So far I've managed not to burn the house down, but it's probably only a matter of time... Thanks for your input. I've been having a hard time deciding which are my favorites, though I think I personally prefer the mirrored ones.
So far I've managed not to burn the house down, but it's probably only a matter of time... Thanks for your input. I've been having a hard time deciding which are my favorites, though I think I personally prefer the mirrored ones.