What's new

more climbing

asherexplore

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 2, 2008
Messages
265
Reaction score
0
Location
chattanooga, TN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
what ya think?
(1)
greathite2.jpg


(2)
greatwhite1.jpg


(3)
bumboy.jpg
 
I am really liking whatever pp you did on these. I think my fave is #3 although I think the guys in the background take away from the shot. I'm having a really fun time trying to figure out the angles you were working in the first two. Cool series!
 
I think #3 is the winner for me as well... again, the guy in the back sort of takes away from the shot (IMO)... but it has the most personality...
 
1 & 3 are my favourites, great facial expressions and focal points
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom