More Fall Pictures!!!

shoedumas

Truly Canadian Eh?
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Teehee, this seems to be a popular thread, now that winter is lurking ever nearer. These pictures are also on my website, if any of you would care to visit it.

#1.
6775-_IGP1077copyweb.jpg

6775-_IGP1082copyweb.jpg

6775-_IGP1085copyweb.jpg

6775-_IGP1098copyweb.jpg

Another :hug:: for bitteraspects who is caught up in all the GREENS than only Hawai'i can offer. Poor guy.

(Honestly though: no matter how much I love my greens, I would become terribly homesick if I were to live in a place where there are no seasons. So I do understand you!)

As to these: yes, that is what November looks like. Also here where I live. Wet, kind of dark (though today and the next couple of days are going to defy my words, if what the weathermen said is right, and by the way this day begins - it is 7:15 a.m. now - they are very likely to be right, we get "summer in November" with far too warm temps) ... but what you captured here is "the real November".

I think that if these were mine, I'd selectively look at the skies to see what hidden information there is in them, I guess you can lure some more out of them...

Not the last one, of course. That sky and light are PERFECT.
Maybe that last is a bit closely cropped at the bottom, but otherwise...! Wow.

Lovely series!!! My fav # 3 and #4 ....I would probably cut off a little bit of the white sky on the top of #3.

Remove those power lines from 4 and you've got an awesome picture. I hate finding an awesome shot and have the beauty of the picture distracted by some hideous man made garbage. If it were up to me there would be no more powerlines, all underground. Nice work!

Most reactions

Back