more fluffy wuffy bunnies

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
a few more from yesterday, first lot are here http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=878391#post878391

yn9jda.jpg

yn9jd9.jpg

yn9jde.jpg

that's all folks!

I like these more than the other set.

They are so darn cute! The 2nd one cracks me up :D
Very nice LP.

These ones are even better than the first lot! The detail you get is jawdropping...you can even see eyelashes in #1 and 2. I also like how you captured the alertness in their eyes/stance.

How far were the bunnies from the hide?

Very nice... and at 600mm? too! Tripod? remote release?

Will go check the first set now.

Wow, his eyes look like big round balls in the second photo, that one's quite impressive! Look at those eyelashes in 2! Just wow!
I do like the first two best, and what I like most about bunnies in general (and their photos here) is that they love to be in some green surroundings!!! :wink:

nice captures man.
Im gonna get me one of those hides too. can you buy those in a supermarket or something :)

:er:

I wish you could!! They'd be a lot cheaper ;-)
but if you do want one this is who makes them http://www.wildlifewatchingsupplies.co.uk/

I love the first and second one :D

Not sure about the high contrast on the third...

cheers mate, 3rd looks ok on my laptop, which I processed it on but I might redo it later on my desktop, which has a real monitor not a LCD

I like these more than the other set.

don't you mean Warren? :lol:

They are so darn cute! The 2nd one cracks me up :D
Very nice LP.

and all because I sneezed! guess I kind of spooked it :lol:

These ones are even better than the first lot! The detail you get is jawdropping...you can even see eyelashes in #1 and 2. I also like how you captured the alertness in their eyes/stance.

How far were the bunnies from the hide?

The little one in those shots was the bravest as it got closer than the adults, closest was about 8 to 10 meters

Very nice... and at 600mm? too! Tripod? remote release?

Will go check the first set now.

Tripod? YES
Remote? NO, didn't need one as I have a Wimberley II tripod head

Wow, his eyes look like big round balls in the second photo, that one's quite impressive! Look at those eyelashes in 2! Just wow!
I do like the first two best, and what I like most about bunnies in general (and their photos here) is that they love to be in some green surroundings!!! :wink:

had a strange feeling you'd like the surroundings ;-)

many thanks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back