What's new

more imitation

jocose

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
3,059
Reaction score
118
Location
dans la pissoir
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
While I'm imitating JonMikal, I decided to imitate ClarinetJWD as well ;)

IMG_4858.jpg
 
very cool.

what model is that Nikon your brother-in-law gave you?
 
:lol: i remember that one of Joe
neat shot Jo .. tfs :)
 
Thanks. Again, just playing catchup here, sorry to take so long to respond.

Where's Joe's comments?? :mrgreen:
 
Where were YOU in all these days?
How come you're coming back here undigging ANCIENT OLD threads of yours to say "thanks" meaning "bump" ;) ;) ;) (jk!)?

And reliable sources have whispered to me that "doing the JonMikal" is not too much liked by the very JM, though I can't help finding his photos and ideas inspirational...

And so are Joe's, you are right!
Isn't he flying back and forth these days? Texas - wherever north he resides now - Texas - north and so on?
 
LaFoto,

I've been around...not sure why folks seem to think I've disappeared.

JM may not like the thread, but he should be flattered :) Besides, it's a dead thread anyway.

As for bumping...in all honesty, I was just trying to thank people...my mom says it's never too late to thank folks :)
 
clarinetJWD said:
DCID.jpg


Haha, nice :)

Yours is much better lighting, though... Looks good

be careful, he gets testy when we post our originals :lmao:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom