What's new

More Motorcycles C&C please

Not bad at all. I know those riders would love em.

What do you ride now a days?

I just started riding last October when I bought a brand new 2013 Kawasaki 650 ABS. Now my photography has taken a back seat (pun intended) to my motorbike... Although I do mix them often, it's usually with my gopros doing video and time lapses, rarely stills.
 
Slow your shutter speed up a bit and get some wheel blur, which will suggest motion...
 
Nice set. Were these taken on the Dragon?
 
Yep. The wheel/spoke blur and shutter speed was mentioned in the other thread.
The OP may not have yet been back to that location to experiment with shutter speed.

Watch out for the dapple sunlight lighting the curve in that first shot. It's what makes the riders face look so white (over exposed).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom