katanapilot TPF Noob! Joined Mar 30, 2007 Messages 123 Reaction score 0 Location Orlando FL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 10, 2008 #1
A AncientSnapper TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2007 Messages 215 Reaction score 0 Location England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 11, 2008 #2 too many shots for cc - try just one or two to get a reasonable response
zandman TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2008 Messages 688 Reaction score 0 Location south chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 12, 2008 #3 6 images isn't that many i guess..
A AncientSnapper TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2007 Messages 215 Reaction score 0 Location England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 12, 2008 #4 - so why doesnt anybody cc them? I'm pleased if I manage one good shot, let alone 3 perhaps if you put the 1st 4 shots into one it may help - be andy warhole!
- so why doesnt anybody cc them? I'm pleased if I manage one good shot, let alone 3 perhaps if you put the 1st 4 shots into one it may help - be andy warhole!