thanks guys !!
Im trying to do this more and more, on the way home from work sometimes I will stop and park and walk around shooting while the traffic dies down a little bit. I eventually get home 30 mins late, but I've gone through less stress from traffic, treated my car better, and enjoyed a walk that I dont have to leave the wife and kid @home to do....
Its working out well for me so far.. shooting is definately a stress relief for me after work !!!! One out of 200 shots might be noteworthy since im not gonna lug the tripod around, just handhold from 1.8-3.2 with both the 50mm and the 28-75mm.
It actually helps me get ready for wedding stuff cause I have to make split descisions on iso and Fstops to capture what im shooting in limited light.
anyone else do anything like this ? My wife thinks it odd that wherever I go my camera is with me, or in my trunk. Even to church I bring the camera, and no I dont trust it in the parking lot ... lol