Reaction score
BelleChasse La. (About ten miles south of New Orle
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

Attachments

• $IMG_4962-L.jpg
    $IMG_4962-L.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 111
1 stands out. great mood shot. But I really like the statue in 3. good work. BTW Love N O. Been there onece never forgot it.

I don't know if tone mapping is your thing, but I highly suggest doing it with #1.

Your first 3 shots are really nice, I do not care about the last one

#1 - I remember seeing that cemetery, it has so much character and you captured it, love the composition with the city in the background. I also love the darkness of it but I agree with Mully that it's just a little bit too dark

#2 A very nice composition, I just wonder why you did not include some of the water in the foreground as it is one of the traits specific of New Orleans. But it is an excellent cityscape!

#3 I really love the statue, your lighting is gorgeous, I would recrop it tighter to hide that concrete thing that seems to stick out of the tree...

Great series!

Your first 3 shots are really nice, I do not care about the last one

#1 - I remember seeing that cemetery, it has so much character and you captured it, love the composition with the city in the background. I also love the darkness of it but I agree with Mully that it's just a little bit too dark

#2 A very nice composition, I just wonder why you did not include some of the water in the foreground as it is one of the traits specific of New Orleans. But it is an excellent cityscape!

#3 I really love the statue, your lighting is gorgeous, I would recrop it tighter to hide that concrete thing that seems to stick out of the tree...

Great series!
I'll work on 1 and repost. Thanks.

For the city scape I couldn't get the river because there were barges tied to the levee that blocked most of the water.

I never noticed the bench before. I don't really want crop the pic but maybe I can clone it out.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Last edited:
Coming from fellow New Orleanian, #3 is the money shot imo. Great composition, excellent background.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back