www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just the setting sun.

sunset_4.jpg

sunset_3.jpg

sunset_2.jpg

sunset_1.jpg

While sunsets have been photographed a million times, each and every new one is attractive yet again, isn't it? The sight of the sky getting "on fire" has always fascinated us and will fascinate us in the future, I am sure. I can't "leave the setting sun alone" either, though my photos rarely come out this nicely... But I could - just for the sake of this new forum - put up some that I took a couple of days ago ... (?)

Sunsets are tough objects. Many of us call them, 'sucker shots,' because they are so obvious to our eyes that we are compelled to capture them while we are there because, well, we are photographers!

There is a difference between 'High Calendar Art," and real art and that rests in the mind of the viewer. It's a tough call and no one can verbalize it to any of us. There's another point of view that suggests that each and every image is valid because it is the response of the individual to the object being photographed. No one sees the same vision in the same way, so it is yours.

You have some nice images here and you'll have to make your own determinations as to where you fit in all of that. My choice would be to make the image and deal with the rest later!

www.jefferyraymond.com

Most reactions

Back