More Than Fair, at the Fair

Woohoo, Sharon!! Your next move is a Juried show...hehe

YIKES!! That idea makes me want to curl up in a corner and suck my thumb. :lmao:

I'd love to do a juried show...maybe...I think...just not sure my ego could take the blow when I don't even get in. :D

OP...Fantastic News!

GREAT for you!!!

Today I just got a rejection letter from a major museum out west. While I am working in a dfferent dircetion than you with placing my work - your success inspires me to keep on keeping on!

Sharon, Very happy for you! You deserve every bit of it! :)

Awesome Sharon!!!! So... when's the party? We're all invited, right?

woohoo! gratz!
party at Sharons house!
i will bring the wine!
I have a 1994 chateau Lafite Rothschild that has just been BEGGING for a good reason to be opened!

PARTY TIME!! Yes, you're all invited! Pix has the wine, I'll make a blender full of margaritas...someone's gonna need to bring a keg.
And WHO's bringing the bacon???

You go girl! Kegger on me :mrgreen:

Congrats! You deserve it. Stay tuned for Nat Geo with Sharon as she walks through the jungle for the wild bird episode and yes she has her water with her to stay hydrated.:mrgreen:

Congrats! The bird photo is awesome. After billboards & awards, what is next? I vote NatGeo too.

Thanks, everyone! And yeah...sure...National Geo, here I come! :biglaugh:
Might need another week or two before I'm *quite* ready for that. :D

By the way, should anyone feel so inclined, you could go and "like" that Under The Dome photo on 500px (link in sig). Shameless self-promotion, I know, but it's up to 97.4 and my highest rating ever was 97.8, so it'd be kinda cool to beat that. :D
But by the time the rating starts getting into the 90s, it takes more and more likes to bump the score up even a percentage point...

Thanks, everyone! And yeah...sure...National Geo, here I come! :biglaugh:
Might need another week or two before I'm *quite* ready for that. :D

By the way, should anyone feel so inclined, you could go and "like" that Under The Dome photo on 500px (link in sig). Shameless self-promotion, I know, but it's up to 97.4 and my highest rating ever was 97.8, so it'd be kinda cool to beat that. :D
But by the time the rating starts getting into the 90s, it takes more and more likes to bump the score up even a percentage point...

Final result on the 500px photo: It made it to 98.8, and the #1 spot in the Fine Art category!! That was approximately 25 hours after posting it, so it only lasted in first place for about 20 minutes before the rating started to drop like a rock. But it was fun while it lasted, and was, by far, my highest rated 500px photo to date.
I guess the next goal for 500px is to make it over the 99 mark.

On a side note: I've never quoted myself in a reply before. Seems like the TPF equivalent of talking to yourself, which seems pretty appropriate, since I do that a lot.
My daddy always said sometimes that's the only way you can get any intelligent conversation. :lmao:

Very nice shots, congrats, you deserved the win! :D

Also, I like the pun. :p

Congrats! You deserve it. Stay tuned for Nat Geo with Sharon as she walks through the jungle for the wild bird episode and yes she has her water with her to stay hydrated.:mrgreen:

No, no, no: Remember, the trouble is I have my water with me, and yet I *still* manage to get dehydrated because apparently, I'm too lazy to actually get the water out and DRINK it. :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back