What's new

More

Twig

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 9, 2007
Messages
301
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Dead_by_BloodPromiser.png


Insanity_by_BloodPromiser.png


Fever_Smile_by_BloodPromiser.png


Lurking_by_BloodPromiser.jpg
 
They are gorgeous. I love all of them, but if I had to pick, I would go with the last one...
 
These are really nice shots...I can't pick a favorite though :D
 
first and last one for me. they are telling you a story, and that's what i love about them. it kinds of give you this feeling like when your reading a wonderful story in a book or soemthing like that.
 
Why can't I see them? All I get are little red x's.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom