What's new

Morgan Sportster

Hauxie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 7, 2011
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Worcester, England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Made just up the road from me In Malvern.


Morgan_Sportster-1.jpg
 
IMO, this car doesnt deserve this treatment LOL.
 
It is a nice shot but I really don't understand the post processing, that's all.
 
It is a nice shot but I really don't understand the post processing, that's all.

Then don't comment! LOL

You posted it on an online forum. Be prepared for comment.
If you don't want comments made, keep it on your hard drive.

LOL.
:lol:

Schwetty, I don't understand the PP either. Makes me wonder what the other entries look like...
 
Don't get your knickers in a bunch Shirley.

I'm not a fan of selective coloring, but I do love the car.

Yes, I'm a vvanker on a regular basis. However, I was only pointing out the purpose of the General Gallery..... you know, just in case you didn't read the description. Not everyone does in the beginning.

If that's the attitude, sod off. If it was just a momentary lapse.... welcome.
 
:lmao:
This cracks me up.

Little insecure about our work are we?
 
:lmao:
This cracks me up.

Little insecure about our work are we?

Apparently QUITE insecure...the image has already been pulled. Hope the panties were successfully un-bunched after the one very mild comment was made about this apparently outstanding, prize-winning,superlative photograph.
Indeed, this cracks me up too.
 
:lmao:
This cracks me up.

Little insecure about our work are we?

Apparently QUITE insecure...the image has already been pulled. Hope the panties were successfully un-bunched after the one very mild comment was made about this apparently outstanding, prize-winning,superlative photograph.
Indeed, this cracks me up too.

Oh man!

It was museum quality...he probably sold the rights to it so he had to remove it. Understandable really...:wink:
 
Damn, I missed another one!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom