What's new

Moribund Hill

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p936755242-4.jpg
 
Federico,

I love the thought of the negative space, however the brush/trees on each side of the image Ithink can do without. It steals too much attention. I rather have the minimalist approach on this and maybe have it cloned out.
 
Federico,

I love the thought of the negative space, however the brush/trees on each side of the image Ithink can do without. It steals too much attention. I rather have the minimalist approach on this and maybe have it cloned out.
Thanks, Cam. I received fairly similar feedback on another forum (although the suggestion was to just blur the background trees, not to clone 'em out). Curiously enough, I specifically wanted to include the two trees in the background to balance the scene, but more importantly because I didn't want to create yet another image of a lone tree :) I know I'll return to this location and perhaps will shoot the scene from a different angle and with a different sky, with and without those background trees.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom