What's new

Morning Mist

I like the first one. I'd lighten it just a bit so you can see the gradation in lightness in the ground and mist as you can in the second. If this makes the tree too light (as in the second), then do it selectively so you lighten the right side more.
 
I looked at these this morning on my computer and couldn't decide about them. After looking at them on my work computer, they look better. Not bad at all.
 
WOW; i am a fan of that second one; the mist and green drags me into the frame.... it is really superb :thumbsup:
 
The first two are fine but I like the third for its more diverse color and photographic elements. (I'd just clone out the utility pole.)
 
Thanks everyone! I was amazed when I looked out the window in the morning and saw such a mist. It was the first time I saw this where we were staying. Each photo is taken about 15 minutes later which is why the 1st photo is darker, then it slowly got lighter until the sun finally broke through the mist.
 
This is a good set. I enjoy the 3rd one the best. I feel the sun brings life to the image. Also it brings depth being able to see the trees in the distance.
 
I like #3 as it has a nice oriental feel ...... Take out the telephone pole though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom