Morning on Lake Estes pt 2 (56k warning!)

kkart

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
kkart.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A continuation from http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61881 Just figured I would split the images up :) Makes it easiesr when viewing them. Now, IF you look REAL close in #4 along the shoreline in the center.....those are Bull Elk. They were wayyyyy oitta my range. My longest lens is a 300mm and I did try, but no go. But just a FYI. Also, the first 3 shots, in the distance you will see a white building, that is THEE Stanley Hotel, the place where the movie "The Shining" was filmed at.

rmnp1016pict818801copyqz6.jpg

rmnp1016pict818901copyzd7.jpg

rmnp1016pict819101copyms0.jpg

rmnp1016pict819201copyis9.jpg

rmnp1016pict816201re3.jpg

I like 1 and 4, especially 1's composition.

Oh yes, I like 1 best of the first three.
Four is special in its own manner, with the almost mirror reflection and the info you gave us on who we see on the other side of the lake.
And five is also quite pleasing but not all free from camera shake, I think (plus that was taken at a high ISO?)

LaFoto said:
Oh yes, I like 1 best of the first three.
Four is special in its own manner, with the almost mirror reflection and the info you gave us on who we see on the other side of the lake.
And five is also quite pleasing but not all free from camera shake, I think (plus that was taken at a high ISO?)

Thanks! 5? Ya I messed up on that shot and forgot to turn off the Anti-Shake when it was on the tripod along with switching my f-stop grrr. Nope, not high 100, 1 1/2 sec at iso 100 , at ...sigh...f 3.5...could stepped down to f11 prolly easily. I am debating on taking the lights out, wouldn't look shakey then

Most reactions

Back