Imajize TPF Noob! Joined May 16, 2012 Messages 18 Reaction score 3 Location San Luis Obispo, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 18, 2012 #1 I call this one, "Devouring the Jetty"
premo TPF Noob! Joined Jan 22, 2012 Messages 87 Reaction score 2 Location Douglaston, NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 18, 2012 #2 I like it.. Very interesting.
bs0604 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 335 Reaction score 27 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 18, 2012 #3 neat shot. What is the faint circular sunburst image in the center?
fokker No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 2,829 Reaction score 295 Location New Zealand Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 18, 2012 #4 bs0604 said: neat shot. What is the faint circular sunburst image in the center? Click to expand... Looks like a watermark of some sort, at least I hope it is. Awesome image though, very powerful. Makes me want to take a step back...
bs0604 said: neat shot. What is the faint circular sunburst image in the center? Click to expand... Looks like a watermark of some sort, at least I hope it is. Awesome image though, very powerful. Makes me want to take a step back...
Imajize TPF Noob! Joined May 16, 2012 Messages 18 Reaction score 3 Location San Luis Obispo, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 18, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Yep, it's a watermark. I really should upload the higher res version with a less invasive watermark.
Trever1t Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 30, 2010 Messages 9,331 Reaction score 2,724 Location San Jose, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 18, 2012 #6 bigger please!! THat's an awesomely powerful image, dayum!