What's new

Mosaika, Ottawa's Sound & Light show

hollanfeng

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 23, 2010
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Location
Ottawa, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
With Nikon D700 + Nikon 16-35 VR.

4852284216_118bdd9650_b.jpg


4852187380_152294df40_b.jpg


4853526691_a5b757d145_b.jpg


4854146138_3b72911b9a_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Technically, I can't see anything wrong with any of them. DOF / subject and exposure are all very good.

However, I just don't like the processing. I love vibrant colours yes, but I think you've done too much on these.

They look HDR to me and maybe that's why I don't like these... I just can't get on board the HDR Train.

I'm an individual though ; a lot of people will really go for these....
 
you got some wonderful shots here! i am a sucker for night shots and vibrant colors. very nice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom