What's new

moss?

edtek

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
79
Reaction score
1
Location
Lacey, WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2008_0212samples0024.png

moss or something else on the tree!
 
a bit over exposed, and that color is killing my eyes ow. take the brightness down a bit, and yes there is some moss on the tree but i'm pretty sure that other stuff is more of a fungi, moss is the flatter stuff on the left of the tree.
 
Lichen.

I like the colour, but I think there is too much background to be seen on the right.
 
Lichen.

I like the colour, but I think there is too much background to be seen on the right.

ahh that whats its called! i should of cropped !
 
left side isn't sharp. i'd use a greater dof.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom