LLN23 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 9, 2011 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Location Asheville NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 16, 2011 #1 Sunset
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 20, 2011 #2 I liked the simplicity and two dimensional nature; yet i feel it will be more appreciated in its pano form I post such one here:
I liked the simplicity and two dimensional nature; yet i feel it will be more appreciated in its pano form I post such one here:
LLN23 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 9, 2011 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Location Asheville NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 20, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thank you! I couldn't agree more with the pano suggestion