WexWeb TPF Noob! Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 33 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 6, 2010 #1 The view was well worth the hike.
PerfectlyFlawed TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2010 Messages 2,408 Reaction score 19 Location Tempe, Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 6, 2010 #2 Beautiful shot! Colors are just gorgeous! HDR?
Big TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2009 Messages 1,227 Reaction score 0 Location New Hampshire Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 6, 2010 #3 The bottom 2/3's are beautiful, the top third however, is killing it for me. (meaning the clouds look like a fried HDR. Just my opinion).
The bottom 2/3's are beautiful, the top third however, is killing it for me. (meaning the clouds look like a fried HDR. Just my opinion).
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 6, 2010 Moderator 🛠️ #4 I'm with "Big". The sky looks all "wrong" to me. But yes, that view WAS worth the hike, I am sure!
pbelarge TPF Noob! Joined Feb 11, 2010 Messages 2,680 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 7, 2010 #5 I would take the hike twice for that view. Nice shot, I love the rock and trees in the foreground helping with the depth of the shot.
I would take the hike twice for that view. Nice shot, I love the rock and trees in the foreground helping with the depth of the shot.
WexWeb TPF Noob! Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 33 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 7, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Hey thanks for the comments - appreciate the feedback. The Adirondacks region is a photographer's dream and this view from Castle Rock never disappoints.
Hey thanks for the comments - appreciate the feedback. The Adirondacks region is a photographer's dream and this view from Castle Rock never disappoints.