What's new

Mountains

noob873

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 28, 2007
Messages
453
Reaction score
0
Location
southern california
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109561
^previous attempt at this style^

I personally like my last one better, but then again I did this new one crazy fast compared to that last one. Probably could do this one better if I spent more time on it.
CC please. :)
finalthingy.jpg

Edit:
new version
final2.jpg
 
I dont really like it, i would rather just see the picture normal...but thats just me
I love the first one though way better!! Nice try though!
 
:(
don't really like it. maybe if it was filled in more to the edges?

your last one was amazing!
 
Yeah I agree, I dont think I'll get one as good as my first. :-P
 
I think I'd like if the feet weren't there at the bottom. Interesting project.
 
Yeah you're probably right, I'll try taking them out.
 
is that a ski mtn??? where was that taken?
 
Taken at Whistler, Canada, yeah ski mountain. ;)

final2.jpg


Better?
 
Much better without the feet. It's a cool idea for a project, too.
 
I think the reason this isn't as good as your first is because the subject isn't quite as interesting....not as much going on. I still like the picture though (especially the one where you took the feet out).

I'm assuming this is a collage of lots of different shots and not just some cool effect you found in photoshop.
 
Yeah its not as interesting for sure, it was just a quick thing I wanted to try before snowboarding. ;)

And yes, each one of those is a different picture, not one picture with some effect.
 
Thats pretty cool too, like a newspaper collage sorta thing. I like messing around with this style. We'll see what I can come up with in the future. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom