elwynn TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2008 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2008 #1 more pictures here.
Wozza TPF Noob! Joined May 9, 2007 Messages 534 Reaction score 10 Location New Zealand Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2008 #2 The middle two are by far the most dramatic I think, love the light in the second and the third is just oh so crisp.
The middle two are by far the most dramatic I think, love the light in the second and the third is just oh so crisp.
Dubious Drewski TPF Noob! Joined Jan 18, 2008 Messages 909 Reaction score 4 Location Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2008 #3 Number 1 did nothing for me. But number 2 has so much energy, colour and drama. I love it! 3 is a strong image as well, but it and number 4 can't compete with 2.
Number 1 did nothing for me. But number 2 has so much energy, colour and drama. I love it! 3 is a strong image as well, but it and number 4 can't compete with 2.
Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2008 #4 Wozza said: The middle two are by far the most dramatic I think, love the light in the second and the third is just oh so crisp. Click to expand... exactly what I was thinking, great shots
Wozza said: The middle two are by far the most dramatic I think, love the light in the second and the third is just oh so crisp. Click to expand... exactly what I was thinking, great shots