What's new

Mr. Big...

inneist

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 4, 2005
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
Location
59.1N / 18.3E
Hi,

I recently intended to include one statue shot in my online gallery, I have 2 candidates, could you please help me decide which one is better and for what reason? Thanks!

No.1
se1.jpg


No.2
se2.jpg
 
I like #1 the best but would like #2 alot better if it had a narrow DOF and blurred that busy background.
Just my opinion!!:thumbup:
 
Thank you, firemedic for the feedback! Is #2 too dark for you? It is true #1 looks more proper...
 
Have you made a decision as yet?
I like them both, and I also quite like the compositional concept of 2, but DOF was too deep, indeed, and at least that building in the background ought to have been more blurred.
But I must admit that I find the background in 1 busy, too ... too many columns competing with the statues...
 
Thanks for the response, LaFoto. I was thinking about including one representative city shot so.. Yesterday I had access to a scanner and so I took the chance to scan one old statue photo. Hmmm, finally I got what I wanted to keep:

northernsky.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom