What's new

Mt. Wilson

javig999

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
From atop Mt. Wilson. I drove up there and then realized there were fires burning. It was hazy and smokey. I bumped up the contrast and went to B&W. It looked a little better so I kept going! Inputs/comments are welcome.

IMG45810010.jpg


Thank you in advance...
 
Looks much nicer/clearer than I've ever seen it.
 
cool, i like the haze it has to it, maybe crop off the white at the top so more enphasis is on the city.
 
You are right Toxic Toast. That would improve the shot. Thanks!

Cherry30, here is the color version. It just did not have the same impact to me. Enjoy!

IMG45810009-1.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom