Muir Woods: Part One

Randog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took these shots last month at Muir Woods National Monument in
Mill Valley, CA Let me know if I should post part 2. Thanks for looking.

img183620050814x9on.jpg

img182420050814x4ky.jpg

img1883200509106os.jpg

img1876200509109sa.jpg

img1849200509109eg.jpg

yes please post part two! These are great. I especially love the last one and the clover one.

I absolutely love Muir Woods. I have visited it before and it is incredible. These are definitely worth seeing the second set. Good Job!!!

Thanks guys I appreciate your kind words - I will post more tonight or tomorrow morning. Thanks again

some one found some big wood lol thay are all cool but i think i really like the last 2

did you walk over the log over the water ?

The first two are not loading for me this morning, but from what (little) I get to see I say: more, more, more!
Woods are GREEN,after all! ;) :D
For the colour ALONE you should send the second lot (which I hope I'll get to see on the whole then ... and I still hope that after having posted this I'll get to see the first two, too). I am a big fan of Photo 3! Wish I could see 1 and 2...

Strange: for the third time in a row I am not getting to see the first two photos of this series.
Nevertheless, I want to bump this for you once more, Randog, since I think these merit some more replies. I'll also bump Part Two now.

Most reactions

Back