Muse on a Hotel Suite Sofa

Tropicalmemories

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Continuing our 'Tour of Thailand' - and this time our budget stretched to a suite .... more space and less wildlife than the last budget hotel.

I do have a version with her feet, but preferred this one - but not sure if I should clone out the phone charging wire?

20200813-2020_0812_17210100.jpg

I like the black/white with the lines of the sofa. The phone cable is not intrusive.

I like the black/white with the lines of the sofa. The phone cable is not intrusive.

Thank you Cheryl! And I guess phone cables are a standard accessory now.

Another pleasant smile. I'd have preferred it without the cable but it's subjective.

Continuing our 'Tour of Thailand' - and this time our budget stretched to a suite .... more space and less wildlife than the last budget hotel.

I do have a version with her feet, but preferred this one - but not sure if I should clone out the phone charging wire?

View attachment 195806

Yes, crop, crop, crop, the furniture at the bottom is quite disturbing, the enormous empty space above the head does not contribute anything to the composition. The horizontal, elongated sofa works well in this photo. The right side of the photo and legs of the model could be slightly darker in my opinion. It's a nice picture.

202.jpg

View attachment 195806

Yes, crop, crop, crop, the furniture at the bottom is quite disturbing, the enormous empty space above the head does not contribute anything to the composition. The horizontal, elongated sofa works well in this photo. The right side of the photo and legs of the model could be slightly darker in my opinion. It's a nice picture.

View attachment 195825

Yes - I like the tighter crop.

I also looked again to see if I had a shot without cut off feet - and there's this one, although there's the blown out highlights from the strong sunlight on her legs.

I cut down the blank space at the top too.

Her slippers make the area behind her feet look a bit confused, but it was a quick shot as she relaxed in the hotel room. Not sure my editing skills are up to removing the slippers though.

20200814-2020_0812_17204900.jpg

..... and the original with further edits based on the feedback .....

View attachment 195864

The last edit is really a big progress, but one small thing really bothers me, it's a matter of aligning and a bit of cloning in the 4 corner parts.

View attachment 195954

More like this further edit .... ?

View attachment 195971

Yes, I myself would make the sofa on the left side and the legs and skirt of the model a bit darker, because in the white fabric there is now too little detail to be seen, while it is present. I think it has become a better photo because of the crop, nice work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back