What's new

Music

Wainscottweasel

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 19, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I'm a big fan of music (I play piano and viola) and these shots are my two favorite that correlate to the theme of music. I would love critique that can help me improve!!

violinsm.jpg

asharperwhimsical.jpg
 
Can't say too much about the first one, but the second shot of the hands on the piano is amazing! Love the reflection of the fingers on the ivories! The only thing I don't really like is the harsh shadowing on the fingers, but otherwise a beautiful photo!
 
Thank you very much. :)

Yeah, the shadows are a bit dark...Thanks for the advice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom