Must Not Take Nap, Must Not Take Nap, Must Noootttzzzzzzzz

:courage: Beautiful souvenir !

:courage: Beautiful souvenir !

Thanks. She had been going wide open all morning, jabbering non stop. Noticed she was suddenly silent, and looked down to find her out cold.

Adorable. Love these pictures. As a father, and now a grandfather, I've seen this many times. Amazing how they can be going a hundred mph and out like a light, two seconds later. If I could bottle that energy and sell it to those of us over 50, I'd be a millionaire!

Last edited:
Adorable. Love these pictures. As a father, and now a grandfather, I've seen this many times. Amazing how they can be going a hundred mph and out like a light, two seconds later. If I could bottle that energy and sell it to those of us over 50, I'd be a millionaire!

I know. We have yet to figure out how two little hands can be in so many places at once. She just started walking so a whole new world of opportunity has opened up. Plus now she's learned the art of climbing.

Awe, she is so precious. Great shot.

I know. We have yet to figure out how two little hands can be in so many places at once. She just started walking so a whole new world of opportunity has opened up. Plus now she's learned the art of climbing.

Hehe. She's going to keep you on your toes. The newest grandson is 7 mo. old. Get to watch it all over again. Never gets old.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back