kazman
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- May 4, 2011
- Messages
- 16
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- PA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
whats going on everyone. Im a semi-amature automotive photographer. Cars are a HUGE passion of mine. My life basically revolves around them. I put together an article type website to show case some of my photos.
www.streetmanor.yolasite.com
Looking for feedback, positive or negative. I havent had many chances to shoot in the last year or so, but I plan to get back into it heavily in August.
Im using an Olympus E-520 with 14-42mm, 14-54 and 70-300 lenses.
I just built 15ft automotive rig also.
Let me know what you think abot both the site and the photos
-Kyle
www.streetmanor.yolasite.com
Looking for feedback, positive or negative. I havent had many chances to shoot in the last year or so, but I plan to get back into it heavily in August.
Im using an Olympus E-520 with 14-42mm, 14-54 and 70-300 lenses.
I just built 15ft automotive rig also.
Let me know what you think abot both the site and the photos
-Kyle