C Compaq Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Aug 29, 2010 Messages 3,400 Reaction score 657 Location Norway Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 5, 2012 #1 Enjoy Meg og stolpe by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr
Bitter Jeweler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 12,983 Reaction score 5,003 Location Cleveland, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 5, 2012 #2 Kinda cool!
Bend The Light No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 8, 2010 Messages 2,591 Reaction score 375 Location Barnsley, Oop-Nooerth, UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 5, 2012 #3 Cool. But strange also.
C Compaq Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Aug 29, 2010 Messages 3,400 Reaction score 657 Location Norway Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 5, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Kinda cool, but a little strange, is kinda the reactions I was going for
Bitter Jeweler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 12,983 Reaction score 5,003 Location Cleveland, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 5, 2012 #5 It has excellent composition!
C Compaq Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Aug 29, 2010 Messages 3,400 Reaction score 657 Location Norway Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 6, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Hmmm, others say similar things. Well, I have more! 2 Meg og stolpe 3 by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr 3 Meg og stolpe 2 by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr
Hmmm, others say similar things. Well, I have more! 2 Meg og stolpe 3 by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr 3 Meg og stolpe 2 by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr
Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 6, 2012 #7 WE DON'T WANNA SEE YOUR POLE! Just kidding, I kinda like it... but at the same time it looks weird.
SoulfulRecover TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 8, 2010 Messages 1,530 Reaction score 764 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 6, 2012 #8 I find it quite strange that I enjoy it haha cool shot.
Jaemie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 27, 2012 Messages 1,907 Reaction score 340 Location Puyallup, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 6, 2012 #9 I like it. Except for the bird poop.
C charlie76 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 9, 2012 Messages 1,635 Reaction score 460 Location Vermont Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 6, 2012 #10 Jaemie said: I like it. Except for the bird poop. Click to expand... What she said
C Compaq Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Aug 29, 2010 Messages 3,400 Reaction score 657 Location Norway Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 6, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #11 I'm not sure I can locate the bird poop..
Jaemie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 27, 2012 Messages 1,907 Reaction score 340 Location Puyallup, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 6, 2012 #12 Compaq said: I'm not sure I can locate the bird poop.. Click to expand... Next to, and on top of, the pole.
Compaq said: I'm not sure I can locate the bird poop.. Click to expand... Next to, and on top of, the pole.
C Compaq Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Aug 29, 2010 Messages 3,400 Reaction score 657 Location Norway Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 6, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #13 Oh.. It just adds charm
Trever1t Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 30, 2010 Messages 9,331 Reaction score 2,724 Location San Jose, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 6, 2012 #14 weird and cool. Win!
C Compaq Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Aug 29, 2010 Messages 3,400 Reaction score 657 Location Norway Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 6, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #15 The best combination!