What's new

My Bike

columbus

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I posted this one, along with others in another thread, but someone suggested I post some one by one.

I really like the lighting in this one- it was shot a little before sunset. I don't think I did anything to it in PS, but to my eyes, it looks pretty cool. Please tell me what you think.

montar_by_columbusuncle.jpg
 
nice shot.

were it me, i would've placed the bike on the left side of the frame.
another minor thing, you kind of loose the seat to the background.
^ just my two cents :mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom