What's new

My brother doing pushups in my room.

shaner

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2006
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Taken with my T616
Ryan.jpg

 
Well i dunno i was bored and he wanted me to take pictures of him. so yeah i made it somewhat interesting
 
LOL =) I dont get it either? I'm not way in being rude but why is
the quality so bad? I didn't really look into what equipment you
were using but the quality should be a little better dont you thinK?

Other than making a fool of your brother, it's brotherly love to boot:)
 
Lol, tell him to pull up his pants:lmao:. I dont get the quality thing either, other than the thing at the top that says "Taken with my T616" (not that I know what that is ayway.)
 
you guys.. T616.. CAMERA PHONE.. OLD..nice
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom