What's new

My church

crownlaurel

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 6, 2007
Messages
208
Reaction score
0
Location
Southeast
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not sure if the flower pictures work this way.

1.
steeplefbc0001-1.jpg



2.
fbc0001_3.jpg


3.
VBS2007291.jpg


4.
VBS2007288.jpg


5.
VBS2007289.jpg
 
I like number 3. Theres the softness of the flowers, and then the strength and solidity of the pillars. Number 2 would be nice, but the church is dark. What I suggest Is that you buy a polarized filter, and expose for the church.
 
Thanks. I'm afraid if I told dh I needed to buy something else right now he'd laugh and then maybe keel over :sexywink: . He tells me I take too many pictures, LOL. I'm making my wish list for when I hold a Spanish class or make extra money and it looks like the filter is on that list.


I think I did something weird to #2 in editing ( think I did too much d-lighting and then oversaturated it) but I never took the time to go back and post a better shot. Most of these are just going in file 13 until one day I can look back and see how bad I was, :lmao: .

Thanks for looking and thanks even more for the tips.
 
I think some gradient filters could work a charm. Especially in no.2.

But I can't fault them. Nice work.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom