My Countdown until I order my D90

hankejp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've gotten the green light and everything is in place for me to upgrade to the D90. I'm pretty excited.

Days to go - 5

Green light? Are you married? :)

Green light? Are you married? :)

Yes I am.... I told my wife a few months ago I needed one. I talked to her again yesterday about it and got the go ahead. I don't know what I'm going to do, not having to worry is the lens has a built-in motor or not.:lol:

Yes I am.... I told my wife a few months ago I needed one. I talked to her again yesterday about it and got the go ahead. I don't know what I'm going to do, not having to worry is the lens has a built-in motor or not.:lol:
I know what you're going to do, HAVE FUN!

The D90 is a great camera. I look forward to seeing your pics.

Yeah, you'll love it.

You will love the D90, I just upgraded the D60 that bought in November for the D90!

Have fun with it! It's going to be awhile for me until I get my Canon 40D though. (Hopefully Nikonians don't bash on me)

I told my wife a few months ago I needed one.

That never went over well when I was married. I NEEDED a surround sound system. I NEEDED a powered subwoofer. I NEEDED a 36" TV (this was HUGE when I was married!:lol:).

Just remember this when she tells you she NEEDS that Coach bag, or those Prada shoes, or designer dress!:lmao:

I would suggest sharing notes with TPF member Montana, who recently got a Canon 600mm lens.

That never went over well when I was married. I NEEDED a surround sound system. I NEEDED a powered subwoofer. I NEEDED a 36" TV (this was HUGE when I was married!:lol:).

Just remember this when she tells you she NEEDS that Coach bag, or those Prada shoes, or designer dress!:lmao:

I would suggest sharing notes with TPF member Montana, who recently got a Canon 600mm lens.

HAHAHA, well she is redesigning the living room. I had to paint the room for her and now she bought new lamps, is looking for new furniture, and it looking for a 47" LCD HDTV. Well, I don't care about the tv.:lol:

Day Until I order -4

I used the following cameras during the last couple of years: Olympus E-1 and E-510, Canon 300D, 20D, 40D, 50D, 5D, Pentax K10D, K20D and Nikon D90 ... and believe me, I have so much fun with the D90. A really great Cam!

Most reactions

Back