My daughter Mia........

Wow! Fantastic series. I'm impressed on many levels! The tones and colors are great, expressions natural and fun. I love the plexiglass idea, really adds something different and unique. I think it's great that your daughter will pose for you. Even when my boys were that age they would look at me, roll their eyes and say "I don't want you to take my picture again!". I really look forward to seeing more of your work!

Holy crap those are good.

Like....amazingly good.

WOW! Ya'll are making my *blush* lol! Thank you for all of the feedback & compliments....it is so very much appreciated!

Alison, Mia will be 4 on 3/22 and she is becoming opinionated...she's starting to RUN when she sees me with the camera lol! I am really having to work for the shoot now! I do have 2 older boys who also RUN from me....:( Oh well, my niece will be here tomorrow. I'm shooting her Easter portraits, hopefully she'll sit still long enough....she's 14mths.

Anyway, thank you all again for letting me share a part of my world with you all :)

Nice work. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

bace said:
Holy crap those are good.

Like....amazingly good.
+1. Holy crap.

How long have you been taking photos? I LOVE #1. The outfit is incredible with those boots!:mrgreen:

Also love #3. The hands together with the expression is unbeatable.

Nice work.

Edit: Oh, yeah. I lived in Texas for two weeks. Didn't work out with my stepmother. Harleton checking in!

Beautiful photos and beautiful little girl! Beautiful name too, you have the same name as my sister... ;)

Excellent shots! As Raven said ... welcome ... always great to have another southern chick!

What a cutie your baby girl is!

Look forward to more!

THANKS guys!!!!! I am having the tutu/boots one mounted on an 20x24 canvas for my daughter's bedroom.....I just LOVE that one so much :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back