What's new

My Dog

madambaster

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Hello! These are my first pictures in the gallery. I hope you like them! They're of my dog Popo.

1.
0632020-R1-023-10.jpg


2.
0632020-R1-033-15.jpg


3.
0632020-R1-031-14.jpg


4. :lmao:
0632020-R1-021-9.jpg
 
nice shots. There's really something about that last one though... I really like it.
 
You've started your posting with a most sweet, heart warming kinda subject. A sure winner and one big: Aaahhhhh ! Give us more. :D
 
I like the first one, but love the last one.... first feels alittle flat, but the last looks good. nice... now I have to torcher my dog with pictures...
 
#4 is very funny :lol:
I can almost see him roll around in there.
 
These are nice photos: numbers (2) and (3) have a problem with extreme lighting contrast and burnt out highlights which could be improved by editing - have you tried that?
 
I love that last one of him hiding under the covers. That's the sort of thing my dog does. She absolutely refuses to pose for the camera.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom