What's new

my dogs photoshoot :)

Speed54

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
why not, here's my Dog Puma

pumarosa.jpg


pumatp.jpg
 
Nice shots...
The first one needs something more... the second expresses emotions by both subjects. I like it.
 
I really the second one! However, you might get more replies if you put the pictures in the thread by [ img ]http://website/picture.jpg[ /img ] but without the spaces
 
darin3200 said:
I really the second one! However, you might get more replies if you put the pictures in the thread by [ img ]http://website/picture.jpg[ /img ] but without the spaces

good idea, here we go
 
Nice doggie. Bet your postman's scared!!!

Rob
 
yeah, the toilet shot's funny.
The first one makes me think of those drawings on greek vases... something like Cerberus and Persephone... was that intended? if yes, then I shall applause!
Awesome pics! :thumbup:
 
no the greek vase idea was not intended, but thats an awsome idea. I wanted a picture of my girlfriend and my dog puma, being a photographer I couldn't just take a random picture, so this is what I ended up with, I'll post some of the shots that didn't make the cut later. The one on the toilet was just for kicks but everyone seems to enjoy it.
Thanx for the reviews.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom