What's new

My European Vacation 30 pictures... 56K run away

alright Here are a couple of F1 shots for you,

the fans
Fans.jpg


Force India
ForceIndiafrontwings.jpg


Torro Rosso
RedBullCarandBull.jpg


Mclaren car from last year
MclarenCarfrontlow.jpg


they also had the Porsche cup time trials
PorscheCityofArabiacar.jpg
 
Hey, Thanks those are great! Dam look at the size of the hub in the Torro Rosso, those things are huuuge. I wish they had a Grand Prix near me, the closest one is the Canadian Grand Prix, which is about 8 hours from Central Mass, so I have never been to one, but I hope someday I will get to one, and hopefully get some good shots. The closest I came was seeing Micheal Schumacher's car from the 2005 season in a museum near me. Thanks for the pics
 
Great Shots...Did you happen to get any photos of Lewis Hamilton
 
Hey, Thanks those are great! Dam look at the size of the hub in the Torro Rosso, those things are huuuge. I wish they had a Grand Prix near me, the closest one is the Canadian Grand Prix, which is about 8 hours from Central Mass, so I have never been to one, but I hope someday I will get to one, and hopefully get some good shots. The closest I came was seeing Micheal Schumacher's car from the 2005 season in a museum near me. Thanks for the pics

No problem, my grandfather is the one who set up the whole formula 1 race for me. I am a huge Michael Schumacher fan so I would love to see his car. I'm actually looking about trying to get to the Canadian Grand Prix next year.
 
Great Shots...Did you happen to get any photos of Lewis Hamilton

Funny you ask that, outside of the Kempinski hotel they had an thing set up by Hugo Boss to exhibit Lewis and Heikki I waited for a good hour or so to possibly get a glimpse of him but after an hour or so and the fact that the only decent picture would have been if I could get inside the VIP section I gave up. I am a huge Ferrari fan and usually Ferrari fans hate Mclaren, but I love Lewis Hamilton. He is definintely an amazing driver and a great guy I've heard.
 
great photos... I love the last one (the porsche cup time trials)... keep up the great work.
 
Thanks, I'm gonna post some other random pictures in a new thread.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom