What's new

My Exclusive Nature Timelapse photography of the year

andycfk

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Malaysia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
At first I was just having a vacation mood, down in Terengganu State of Malaysia in an Island Resort. Relaxing and putting all my work behind for a moment . As I arrive to this place, I just can't stop my self from picking up the camera and make some thing out of it. I've spent more that 30 photographing hours, more than 5,000 shot taken in just 2 nights just to make this timelapse. Hope you guys enjoy it.



Snap Shots

247956_149404985132139_114252398647398_317395_2527  632_n.jpg


252036_149405175132120_114252398647398_317403_1716  195_n.jpg


252961_149406375132000_114252398647398_317457_4187  419_n.jpg


251186_149406755131962_114252398647398_317475_7379  289_n.jpg


To follow my updates.
you can follow me on facebook at AC -Andy Chan- | Facebook
or my youtube channel at YouTube - ‪AndyCFK's Channel‬‏
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Good job! Reading the title, I expected a little more of the green stuff and that kind of nature, but even so - I really liked your video! ...it reminds me that it is just a few more weeks of work and school before I can leave my home and go out traveling :D The part with the lightning is just awesome!

Can you say something about how this was shot? How long between each shot etc? Have been wanting to try out something like this for a while, and now that I have a load of new equipment it is about time to start "doing" not only "planning" :p

Thanks
 
Thanks for watching and support.

It depending on exposures. Those night scenes are all continues shot of 30 seconds exposure each and for the day light, Some times i shoot 10 seconds between shots, some are 30 seconds between shots.
 
wow! That was amazing! I'd love to try something like this one day!! Great work!!
 
Thanks. Every one can do it.. all needed is patience and passion.. and of course technically.. you need a tripod...he he he
 
Thanks again....

Yes.. definately.. the advise is.. snap a few pictures until you find the right framing and then make a series of it.... it will sure work...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom