Funkyflame TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 293 Reaction score 0 Location Germany Jul 12, 2006 #1
PNA TPF Noob! Joined Mar 12, 2006 Messages 2,771 Reaction score 7 Location Wave when you see me go by..... Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 12, 2006 #2 I'll bring over a scotch and join you. Nice shot.
Funkyflame TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 293 Reaction score 0 Location Germany Jul 12, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 ok ... come ... lets take a drink *hicks*
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 12, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Cheers, Monika! I must admit I have never had a Sambucca in all my life Very beautiful composition. The beauty is in its absolute simplicity.
Cheers, Monika! I must admit I have never had a Sambucca in all my life Very beautiful composition. The beauty is in its absolute simplicity.
Funkyflame TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 293 Reaction score 0 Location Germany Jul 12, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 oh, than hurry up, you have missed some
DepthAfield TPF Noob! Joined Feb 24, 2006 Messages 566 Reaction score 0 Location Itchycoo Park Jul 12, 2006 #6 Make mine a Segarra absinthe and Ill be there as well! Great photo by the way!
ozzono TPF Noob! Joined Oct 12, 2005 Messages 422 Reaction score 9 Location Castellón (Spain) Jul 12, 2006 #7 I like this photo. It is a good example of publicity photography. The tonality, the composition and the light are excellent. Greetings from Spain.
I like this photo. It is a good example of publicity photography. The tonality, the composition and the light are excellent. Greetings from Spain.