My first newborn photo shoot

bellacat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wildroseportraitphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last week I had my first newborn photo shoot. C&C is welcome.

The first is my favorite. Please excuse the borders on the photos, i just copied these from my blog.

08030001.jpg

08030007.jpg

08030016.jpg

08000016-bw.jpg

08000022.jpg

6. 7.
8. 9.

I LOVE the one with him(right?) in the basket by the window. What a great idea and the lighting is so scerene. Anyway to clone the ball in the background out?

Thanks :) He was such a fun baby to work with. I love the photo of him in front of the window too. I haven't decided if i like the ball in the photo or not but the way it is now is like the baby is dreaming of playing in the yard one day. I will have to try and edit the ball out just to see if i like that better. Thanks for taking the time to look at and comment on my photos.

Nice captures - the baby looks in piece in them. Third one down stands out for me the most though (curled up on the bed, with face and arms).

David

Very nice! Great composition ideas.

Something just doesn't look right with the color of #5. The baby just looks too pink in that one.

priceless. well done. :)

I'm gonna have to vote for number 4. He's giving a killer look straight into the camera. Actually I'd say he looks a little smug because he's so great with his momma. It's like he's saying "look what I've got".

I don't like 1 or 2 because he looks half starved so not very attractive. All the rest like 99% of new born photos the eyes are closed and so I think they're only good for the momma and poppa.
Do a search on Anne Geddes, she makes her millions from photographing babies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back